Hello and welcome to our dedicated High Storrs School Alumni area.
You are here because you are a previous student of High Storrs School. At High Storrs School, we are very proud of all our leavers and their achievements. Whether you left last year or 50 years ago, we want to stay in touch with you!
Why stay in touch?
- You will receive, and be invited to contribute to, the High Storrian – the school’s Alumni newsletter.
- Over the years you will be kept aware of reunions, events, parties, news, achievements, people’s stories and school news.
- Through being part of this group, you will be reminded of old stories and memories from your peers, teachers and school days. You may even get in touch with long-lost friends and teachers along the way.
- It gives you a chance to give something back to the school you once loved so much. Perhaps you could help us raise funds for school projects, come back and give your time or knowledge to the students, or just attend our many and varied events, shows and fundraisers throughout the school year.
How to keep in contact
- Register on our database of previous students. You will receive emails and newsletters giving you news about other previous students, inform you of upcoming events which might be of interest and keep you abreast of everything High Storrs. Don’t worry, you won’t be inundated with emails!
- If you’ve already registered and need to update us with any new details, please click here
- Following us on Twitter @HStorrsAlumni where we will share fellow ex-students’ news, memories and stories.
- Those of you using Facebook might like to follow the school’s Facebook page here. There is also a High Storrs Alumni page which is run by an ex-student which can be found here.
- Send us an email. If you have news or achievements to share, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come and see us! You are always welcome back ‘home’, just let us know when you’re coming.
- Finally – please tell your friends who also went to High Storrs School. Just email them this url and encourage them to register on our database. The more people we have on board, the merrier!
Following last year’s very successful ‘Alumni talks’, the school will be holding these again in October 2015.
We are looking for ex-students of High Storrs who feel they would like to ‘give back’ to their old school by giving a hour talk to selected Year 12 students. The talk should be career or education-related, and should aim to focus our Year 12s in their future career choices. We know from experience that current students are always inspired to see what previous students have gone on to achieve since leaving school. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in taking part.
We’re always looking for stories to include in future newsletters. Have you got fun and interesting tales of your time at High Storrs? Or have you had a really interesting life since leaving school which you want to share with fellow Alumni? Anything of interest will be considered, so please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you be interested in becoming a buddy or mentor for a current student at High Storrs? Have you had a successful career and experience in a certain field which you feel our students could benefit from.
Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com and we will be in touch.