Welcome High Storrians
Welcome to our dedicated High Storrs School Alumni area.
You are here because you are a previous student of High Storrs School, and are now known as a High Storrian. At High Storrs School, we are very proud of all our leavers and their achievements. Whether you left last year or 50 years ago, we want to hear from you!
So why stay in touch?
- You will receive, and be invited to contribute to, the High Storrian – the school’s Alumni newsletter.
- By social media and email communication, you will be kept up to date with reunions, events, parties, news, achievements, people’s stories and school news.
- You will be invited to come back to school and give talks/Q&As to our current students.
- You'll hear first hand of opportunities to help your old school and the students through various methods, including sponsorship, awards and legacies.
- Through being part of this group, you will be reminded of old stories and memories from your peers, teachers and school days. You may even get in touch with long-lost friends and teachers along the way.
- It gives you a chance to give something back to the school you once loved so much. Perhaps you could help us raise funds for school projects, come back and give your time or knowledge to the students, or just attend our many and varied events, shows and fundraisers throughout the school year.
How to keep in contact
- Register on our network of previous students for free. You will receive emails and newsletters giving you news about other previous students, inform you of upcoming events which might be of interest and keep you abreast of everything High Storrs. Don’t worry, you won’t be inundated with emails!
- If you’ve already registered and need to update us with any new details, please contact us.
- Follow us on Twitter @HStorrsAlumni where we will share fellow ex-students’ news, memories and stories.
- Those of you using Facebook might like to follow the school’s Facebook page. There is also an Alumni page which is run by the school.
- Send us an email. If you have news or achievements to share, please let us know by contacting us.
- Come and see us! You are always welcome back ‘home’, just let us know when you’re coming.
- Finally – please tell your friends who also went to High Storrs School. Just get them to visit this website encourage them to register on our database. The more people we have on board, the merrier!
Would you be interested in becoming a buddy or mentor for a current student at High Storrs? Have you had a successful career and experience in a certain field which you feel our students could benefit from?
Please register your interest by contacting us and we will be in touch.
Click here to search through the archive of materials from across the years.